- Register On-Line:
- Register in Person Prior to Election Day
Voter Registration Forms are available at the City Clerk's office during normal business hours.
Proof of residency is required.
- Register by Mail:
Download the application and mail or bring the completed form to the City Clerk's Office, 300 La Crosse Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965. If you move or change your name, you are required to fill out another form updating your information. Proof of residency is required.
- Voter Registration Form (English)
- Voter Registration Form (Spanish)
- Voter Registration Form (Hmong)
- Register at the Polling Place on Election Day:
If you wish to register on election day at the polling place, you must bring proof that you have lived at your current address for at least 28 days preceding the election.
**PROOF OF RESIDENCE IS REQUIRED**
Proof of Residence MUST show your current name and current address, including the numbered street address. The following documents are considered acceptable forms for proof of residency:
- Valid Wisconsin's Driver's License or ID Card
- Current Utility or Phone Bill
- Current Paycheck or Bank Statement
- Current Real Estate Tax Bill
- College or Tech School ID Card
- Employee Photo ID