Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Notify Us

You may file a complaint about a possible code violation in person, in writing, by phone or email. You do not have to identify yourself, but having your name will assist us with follow-up and ensure we have all the information we need to resolve the situation. You can call (608) 253-2542 ext. 410 to report violations or email You can also use the HeyGov "Report an Issue" in the lower right corner of this webpage.