Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Building permits are required when a property owner constructs, enlarges, alter, repairs, demolishes or moves a structure. In addition, you must also get a permit when re-roofing your house, replacing siding and/or windows, adding a pre-built yard shed, and adding a fence to your property. It is best to call the Planning and Zoning Department to see if a permit is required at 608-253-2542.